Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 812345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: What's in your box?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
neotope Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 19 2000,20:20  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

This may have been a topic previously but I'm just curious what kind of computer everyone uses. This computer I'm using now is a Dell Dimension, petiumIII 450, 128 mb ram, Voodoo 3 3000, Cd-R and CD-RW. I also have a HP pentium 200, and a laptop. What do you all have?
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
cr0bar Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 19 2000,20:59 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Right now, I publish detnet with a Dell laptop, 466MHz/32MB/4GB/56K. It's very painful. By the end of the month, I should have my new system up and running.

------------------
"Everyone's favorite implement for any task"
------------------

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 19 2000,21:09 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Well cr0 that laptop would look kick ass shitting next to my pentium 90 laptop.
 Post Number: 4
Cyrino Search for posts by this member.
Jedi Knight

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,00:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm running a Celeron 300A running at 450 (I know, but funds are a problem), 192 mb RAM, total of about 16 gig HDD space, an ATI 3D Rage Fury and a Soundblaster Live.
I also have a Compaq DeskPro (hey, it was free) running at 133Mhz, it's pretty shitty and is just a file server. Then there's a new IBM Stinkpad that's my dad's and sucks ass. It's a 300, and I don't care what else is in it.

------------------
They have cats in the future?

Post Number: 5
mebs Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,00:13 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My shitbox contains 333Mhz Pentium 2, 32X CD-ROM, S3 Savage4 32Mb (got it for 500FIM= roughly about ๠), 64Mb RAM, 6,4Gb hard drive space, 17" screen and SB64. I dunno about the rest...

------------------
"Monsters we are, lest monsters we become..."

Post Number: 6
Sithiee Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,00:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I have a sithiee brand computer - p2 450, 192 pc100 ram, dvd 10x SLOT! (slots rules, trays drool), SB Live! Platinum, asus v6600 Geforce SDR, 10 gb HD, 56k (limited to 28.8 cause of slow lines), cordless desktop 17 " sony trinitron flatscreen, and im fucking broke!
 Post Number: 7
Hellraiser Search for posts by this member.
PH34R M3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,00:20 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Right now, I'm running a PIII 450 @ 504 with 256 MB PC100 RAM, an Asus V7700 Geforce 2 GTS DDR, SB Live Value, HP CDRW 8200, DVD drive, 10GB harddrive, and TV Tuner. For a monitor I have a Viewsonic P815 21" @ 1600 x 1200. Right now, it spends most of its time cranking out Seti units at about 7 hours apiece, while I spend most of my time at school or at work. I'll be getting a new computer this fall, this one is about to be retired.

------------------
Just your generic meaningless signature. Mix with 2 quarts water and stir till evenly coated.

Post Number: 8
mebs Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,00:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Oh yeah, I got cablemodem (which is the best part of my joy).
 Post Number: 9
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,01:15 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Of course I forgot the most important question what operating system do you guys/girls choose to use. I have Windows 2000 Professional on this computer and my other one and then 95 on my laptop. I also have Mandrake-Linux installed on this machine.
Curious to see what you guys/girls run on your computers.
 Post Number: 10
Hellraiser Search for posts by this member.
PH34R M3

PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 20 2000,01:40 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

I'm running Windows 98, I'll wait till my next one to upgrade.

------------------
Just your generic meaningless signature. Mix with 2 quarts water and stir till evenly coated.

78 replies since Jun. 19 2000,20:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 812345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply What's in your box?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code