Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 4 of 4<<1234

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Are Americans stupid?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 31
Althornin Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2000,11:51  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

My point was:
If you dont know how to use it, then you are a dumb ass for not reading the directions.

Sure, i dont always read directions.

But unlike most people, i am able to figure things out.

And yes, i know i did a personal attack.
you people seem to think that just because i think he's an asshole for attacking me doenst mean i cant be one and attack him.

Jeez, what pudmunchers.

------------------
Because email can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 32
Sithiee Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2000,15:47 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

well not really a flying fuck, more like a long jump fuck. id say at least 4 yards.

youre holding a double standard. you say its bad, or imply that its bad that im an asshole, but you dont go on to point out how bad it is for you to be an asshole. if its bad for me, why isnt it bad for you?

Post Number: 33
Althornin Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2000,20:10 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Because i am intellectually and morally superior to you

------------------
Because email can be altered electronically, the integrity of this communication cannot be guaranteed.

Post Number: 34
Rol3x Search for posts by this member.
DetVet

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 10 2000,22:29 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

morals? moral are in a sense all bullshit. i mean, you have to have them, but you cant really be superior to someone by moral standards i dont think. morals are like being against slavery, so the only way you would be morally superior to him is if he was for it and you were against it, but then you get into ethics and opinion, although i cant think up a reason as to why slavery would be in any way positive, there might well be some way, but even so you cant say your superior on a moral level in that there are far too many variables that factor in to that shit. besides, what does it say below your handle? thats what i thought b1atch.
 Post Number: 35
Sithiee Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2000,03:02 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

did you see wild wild west? i mean, once you get past the fact that its horribly evil to put someone in slavery, hes got a point, really, who wouldnt wanna sit around on their ass all day while someone else does all yoru work for you, and their only cost is food and clothing?
 Post Number: 36
Rol3x Search for posts by this member.
DetVet

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 11 2000,21:22 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

nah i didnt see it, something about a black rapper who bases his whole thing on how he doesnt swear in his raps (which lately suck ass, hes got 2 decent songs both of which were far too overplayed and they were years ago) and puts down rappers who do swear, turns me off of watching the movie. i would only have seen it so i could enjoy seeing selma hiyak, or however the hell you spell her last name. shit shes fuckin hot.
anyways, i think slavery is wrong in that it was done to people entirely out of the skin color, however, it is a "smart" idea. in the sense that its completely logical for u to 'pay' someone with food, loging, and clothes for LIFE for doing work. the problem was aside from an entire people being FORCED to do it, they didnt get decent food or clothing, just minimal portions of both. it would work if they were payed better, treated better, and the work wasnt so hard, along with them not being beaten, but then its not slavery, its just work. but now, im glad this shit is in the rant section because this pisses me off. i fucking HATE when i hear people (colored, black, african americans, i dont fucking know what the hell to call them anymore, dammit, and it makes me sick) when i hear them constantly talk about "oh so the mans gonna put us down again! just because im black you hate me" or some shit out of nowhere, i hate seeing or hearing people being all fobic about someone saying anything even remotely close to being racist, its just like gov. laws, theres too much shit involved and if you cant take the fucking heat, move to another damn country. but dont take this as me not liking black, colored, african americans, whatever they prefer to be called because its thoroughly confusing to me, because i have several friends who are black, im just gonna call them black, it makes sense, they arent white are they? shit im not white, i dont give a damn what color you call me, fuckin call me purple if you want, i dont care, im still going to grow up and make a shitload of money and thats really all i care about. that, and having lots and lots of sex with good looking women.. sorry this was so long. somethin that just pisses me off no and then.
 Post Number: 37
Gabe Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2000,00:24 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

People who wait on us hand and foot in exchange for food, lodging, and pay?

We call them "butlers" or "live-in maids".

-Gabe

Post Number: 38
TonyDennis Search for posts by this member.
a mere observer

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2000,03:27 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

quote:
Originally posted by Rol3x:
...im still going to grow up and make a shitload of money and thats really all i care about. that, and having lots and lots of sex with good looking women...

LOL, that was pretty damn funny, and I completely agree with all the part I snipped btw.

-Tony

------------------
w00t.

[This message has been edited by TonyDennis (edited August 11, 2000).]

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
37 replies since Jul. 28 2000,00:26 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 4 of 4<<1234
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Are Americans stupid?
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code