Page 3 of 3<<123

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Taco Bell.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 21
Rol3x Search for posts by this member.
DetVet

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2000,03:48  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

wendys fuckin blows in my book. i refuse to eat there anymore. u want bang for ur buck, all about taco bell and everyone knows it. thats why they bash it. frankly i side with Ozymandias, taco bell is damn good food and i cant tell whats in it but it tastes good so if u see me eatin it, an you got a prob, keep that shit to yourself, at least until i finish eating so i have my hands free to kick your ass without spilling my burrito.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 22
jrh1406 Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2000,07:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i do love taco bell, unfourtunatly my GF doesn't like mexican at all, so it's wendys for me, besides, the burgers rock anything burger kind or McD can offer, i actually like their baked potatoes, and their chili isn't bad once you add enough chili seasoning and taco sauce
 Post Number: 23
Ozymandias Search for posts by this member.
DetVet

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 12 2000,19:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Taco Bell can seem pretty cheap. That's never a good thing, though. A dollar for a Chalupa? i'm just too tempted to take like, five or six or twenty dollars down there, and just...

And the Grande Meal. Sure, it's a good IDEA for a family meal, but honestly, who didn't see it coming that what it really goes down to is like, two guys trying to see who can eat the most before they DIE from their hearts IMPLODING? Can't say I'd really want to go any other way, though.

"Died with a taco in his hand..."
"That's...Beautiful. He truly was king of kings."

------------------
But where is Gamera?

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 24
Happyfish Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 13 2000,05:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

The Taco Bell dog is DEAD! That's why the ad compaign is over...read
23 replies since Aug. 06 2000,20:37 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 3 of 3<<123
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Taco Bell.
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code