Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Passing the time, Without the aid of a computer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
BlackFlag Search for posts by this member.
Objections noted; Notes discarded.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 09 2002,11:37  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

depression- I listen to music.  Nirvana really helps purge depressing thoughts, by getting them all out at once.

stress-  I Play violent bloody video  games.  Usually counter-strike.

frustration- same as above, unless its sexual frustration, in wich case i take a trip to the tittie bar.

anger- i start a flame war. devil.gif

--------------
[img]http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze327zx/pissed.gif[/img]
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Atepe Search for posts by this member.
Tuck and roll grandma

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 10 2002,20:19 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Try medatating. Listen to your breathing, slowly or whatver way you wanna do it. The way I do it is I'm in my room with the lights out, II play soft techno, light an incent, light some candles, and sit on my bed Indian style while studying my breaths ussually with my eyes closed. While exhaling i'll do some sort of tone such as Aom (which mans peace for those of you who dont know) I do this about 50 times and I'm so full of energy afterwards. It really DOES do good for you. Try it bfore you knock it, seriously. It works, for me anyways. The point is to clear your mind of everything. Just blankness. You, the candles, the incent, or whatever else. The enviornment is the key element. You can't do this shit in school while a bunch of annoying little kids are rambling on and on and on. If you look into the flame of the candle try to imagine your anger/depression being sucked in and burnt away. If nothing else it serves as a good relaxer. I do stretches too, when I'm pissed, which eventually lead to push ups which leads to sit ups. I get so carried away with things sometimes.   turn.gif

Edited by Atepe on Jan. 01 1970,01:00

--------------
SEMPER FI
ATEPE
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
11 replies since Feb. 08 2002,01:27 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Passing the time
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code