Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Assholes that drive< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Happyfish Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2000,02:58  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Sorry, should have clarified...
Motorcycle 1999 750cc Suzuki GSXF
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
Firefox Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 10 2000,04:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Yeah, I figured either you were a world class mountain biker with a 100\% lithium framed bike, electronically monitored shocks, etc... or you meant a motorbike.

As far as motorcycles go though, it's still a pretty nice model.

-FFox

------------------

"A christian, an anarchist-slash-prostitute, figures out the true meaning of freedom. Not freedom like America, freedom like a shopping cart."
-NOFX

Post Number: 13
Willy Pete Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 11 2000,09:49 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I've seen what you're talking about before. I was told the name for it was a 'Utah roadblock'. In South Africa, you flash your highbeams at someone who doesn't get out the way. What's cool is that there is an unwritten protocol of tapping your hazard lights to say thanks if somone moves over for you. It makes folks more polite - good if anyone could be carrying an AK47. You can also be fined R2000 (about 200 pounds GB) for getting in the way of fast moving traffic, even if they are breaking the speed limit. (very good) During the holidays, the cops publicly announce that they are not speed trapping so that folks don't slam anchors when they see a line across the road whilst doing 200kph. (although they do have a horrendous death rate) Try the high beams, with all the urban legends about gangster initiation in Cali, they should get the hell outta there! Get a semi truck horn too.

------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, but most times I justs sits." - Me.

Post Number: 14
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 11 2000,10:14 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Im realy thinking of taking the BattleBots solution to the roads. Just mount a great big rescue(cuts anything) saw on the front of your car. Or better yet a big hydrolic flipping arm. If they dont move, move them.

Im thinking it time for me to go out into the woods for a week. the human race is getting to me again!

------------------
Nuke em' till they glow and shoot em’ in the dark and let the computer sort em' out.
Then wait for a mutation…

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 15
Firefox Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2000,04:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

If you start flashing your high beams at people (at night), you will usually get nothing except a big middle finger and rude driving behavior. I know for one that having some jackass zoom past me with highbeams on, and then being half blind for 10 seconds really ticks me off. I guess that's for a different rant though.

-FFox

------------------

"A christian, an anarchist-slash-prostitute, figures out the true meaning of freedom. Not freedom like America, freedom like a shopping cart."
-NOFX

Post Number: 16
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2000,09:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i like the ones that come at you with the high beams on. they even flash their lights back when you flash them to let them know they are blinding you. That is the one and only reason i have a light bar on the top of my truck. 6, 500,000 candle power lights will convince any asshole that they better turn their high beams off.

Gee, is that the sun comming at me at 60 mph and pealing the paint off my hood?

------------------
Nuke em' till they glow and shoot em’ in the dark and let the computer sort em' out.
Then wait for a mutation…

Post Number: 17
Kolben Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2000,10:03 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Uuuhhh...you're so wild! I drive around with 10 Batman-projectors on the roof in different colors. And with a giant mirror-ball in the middle. So if you turn on your lights at me Woflie. Then I'd disco-light you so much, that you can feel the rythm for a week...or not...help me...I'm bored and at work, and if I leave I won't get my money.

Assholes that drive, isn't the ones you are referring to. It's women in Volvo Stationcars. I've come to the conclusion that The Volvo Stationcar must have a blind spot when it comes to women. Somewhere between 20 and 50 times they've cut me off as I was trying to pass. And even slowed down afterwards. Then they get the horn (off course) and things starts happening. Either you get the horn back along with six middle fingers from kids and other stuff on the back seat. Or she'll stop completely (Doesn' really take much effort to drop from 5 to 0 mph). If she stops, she sometimes comes up asking "what was that for??". Uuuuw...if assault wasn't illegal I'd open the door really fast and hard on her and yell "BIIIITCH" while accelerating from 0-very much very fast generating so much smoke from the tires that she can't find her car for 10 minutes. And then I'd wait for her to see her angry face afterwards...but never let her pass me (that might result in a war or something)...

What a relief! I'm really starting to like this rants-section!

Now I'll get back to work, doing nothing again :/

Post Number: 18
ch1ckie Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 12 2000,16:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

hahahah i like that.
 Post Number: 19
jptech Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 13 2000,05:58 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

It happened to me AGAIN!!!

I got stuck behind some asshole in a Ford F350 (the one with like 2 or 3 sets of tires in the back) going the speed limit and blocking traffic. Never enough space on the right to pass him because he was going the same f'ing speed as the slow lane (actually about 1/2 MPH faster, as we were overtaking cars at about 1 per mile)

There was a line of like 20+ cars behind him, and I don't know if he's just a dickhead or blind, or what, but I was behind himn for damn near 20 miles before I (very stupidly) passed him on the right, almost causing an accident, but hey, it felt good to be in front of him. =)

Post Number: 20
Bob_Cannibal Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 15 2000,04:20 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

This shit is why I invest my time in explosives and destruction... 5, D-5 model estes model rocket engines attached to a 5 lb shaped charge warhead.

strategically aim at gas tank. put it all into a pipe, for aiming. run the wiring into the inside of the vehicle, with safeties and all... if you blow up the tank, they are _going_ off the road.

You could get away with it in the middle of nowhere... (Honest!)

Either that, or hook up a tazer to a wire, put it onto a longass 3/4" dowel, and zap the bastard's car. then, apply usage of favorite LART. (Mine's sharp-pointy objects.)

now remember, if you blow yourself up, not my fault...

{
This post has
the safety on.
To open, press
down hard on
UBB and turn
until arrows
align.
}

| v
| (< > ) push down and align arrows.
| ^

F*cking thing... can I have a 5 year old... I seem to be unable to open the post... damn safeties...

------------------
Naw git offa mah Properdy!™

19 replies since Jul. 07 2000,18:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Assholes that drive
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code