Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 2 of 2<<12

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Southwest Airlines & its passengers< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 11
Firefox Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jun. 29 2000,17:58  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Wow. That sounds terrible. Remind me not to fly them.

I used to fly Canadian Airlines all the time, they had good service, decent prices, and pretty good aircraft. But they were bought all up by Air Canada a while ago, leaving only one major Canadian Airline. And guess what- the pilots are threatening to go on strike in a few days. Just great. That means that national flights could be decimated. Grr...

I remember when I was young, flying on trips to Hawaii and stuff on 747's, and the plane would be half full, so they would come back and ask if we would like to sit in some vacant first class seats. That was cool.

About the last 5 flights I've been on have been absolutely packed. No more days of "plenty of room" I guess. I suppose it's just the fact that airlines are getting more expensive to operate, and they want to be as efficient as possible.

-FFox

Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 12
nautilus Search for posts by this member.
FNG

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 05 2000,23:37 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

All I can say is The Worst Airline. I've flown TWA twice...once I lost a half day in Paris b/c the landing gear on our plane was broken and we had a 5 1/2 hour delay, and the other time I got stuck overnight in St. Louis b/c the damn flight attendant wouldn't check the status of my (too) close connecting flight. Never again.
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
11 replies since Jun. 28 2000,14:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 2 of 2<<12
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Southwest Airlines & its passengers
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code