Page 1 of 212>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: 9 1/2 weeks< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
LiNeY Search for posts by this member.
Lady of DetNet

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,14:52  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

That movie is gonna be on tv next week, pretty late at night. Is it worth watching?
If yes, please suggest a way to convince my mom to let me watch it right in the middle of the night (our video is broken...).
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
PersonGuy Search for posts by this member.
Right-wing pigeon from outer space

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,15:18 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Have a friend tape it. I've never heard of it, but 8 Days A Week was a good movie. 28 Days was pretty good too. But 7 Days & 8 Nights SUCKED!!!

------------------
"Put the cheese on my bum." -Tom Green
-PersonGuy

Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 3
askheaves Search for posts by this member.
Ack!!!

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,16:31 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

9 1/2 weeks is a great movie. Although, I haven't seen it in about 15 years. But, there is a lot of great sex in it and fun with fruit and ice

I hope the German TV doesn't cut it all up. The nudity makes it fun. And, I think there's a story in there somewhere. I should rent it again...

Post Number: 4
Greasemonk Search for posts by this member.
I am almost one of Us.

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,19:37 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

quote:
Originally posted by askheaves:
9 1/2 weeks is a great movie. Although, I haven't seen it in about 15 years. But, there is a lot of great sex in it and fun with fruit and ice

I hope the German TV doesn't cut it all up. The nudity makes it fun. And, I think there's a story in there somewhere. I should rent it again...

Dont forget the fun with the honey!! I thought honey was sticky but Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger somehow make is slippery!

------------------
All that I know there was no God for me
Force that shatters all, absence of mortality

Post Number: 5
Lady of DetNet

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,20:06 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

You watched that movie 15 years ago? Interesting, the stuff they show in kindergarten nowadays...

Well I think I will watch it. When people talk so much about a "controversial" subject, I think it's best to check out and make up your own opinion.

Post Number: 6
Sithiee Search for posts by this member.
FNG

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 08 2001,20:17 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

8 days a week? that is such a PG movie. the best friend is exactly like pg. in every way imaginable. ADMIT IT!!!!

------------------

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Knight Bob:
does anyone not notcie that sithee isnt actually talking out of his ass like a lot of people here

Post Number: 7
PersonGuy Search for posts by this member.
Right-wing pigeon from outer space

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2001,00:08 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

ALRIGHT I ADMIT IT!! Heh... actually I kind of relate to both of the characters... but since no one even knows what I'm talking about, I'll just shut-up now.

------------------
"Put the cheese on my bum." -Tom Green
-PersonGuy

Post Number: 8
MattimeoZ80 Search for posts by this member.
Purveyor of Untimely Wisdom

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2001,02:53 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

curious, why is this in the sex forum...
 Post Number: 9
Wolfguard Search for posts by this member.
Flyswatter of the Apocalypse

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 09 2001,10:33 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

watch the un-cut version of the movie and you will know.

------------------
Fucknuggets flamed while you wait.TeamWolfguard.com
Robot Conflict

Post Number: 10
Lady of DetNet

PostIcon Posted on: Jul. 17 2001,22:25 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Now I've just seen it... interesting I must say. *trying to catch my breath*

Too bad the video is still broken so I couldn't tape it to watch it again sometime soon...

10 replies since Jul. 08 2001,14:52 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 212>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply 9 1/2 weeks
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code